FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
WHY ARE IQN AND BEELINE MERGING?
- To help clients and partners maximize the value realized from contingent workers, and win the war for talent.
- To provide our customers and partners with an expanded global footprint and larger partner ecosystem.
- To innovate for the future of work
- To speed the delivery of the next generation of technology innovation and full-lifecycle services
WHO WILL BE THE CEO?
- Doug Leeby will lead the go-forward IQN/Beeline organization. Doug is 16-year veteran in this industry and has been in leadership roles at Beeline for 14 years.
- Joe Juliano, who has served as CEO and President of IQN since 2013, will remain an active member of the organization for the first quarter of 2017; providing his expertise to ensure a successful transition for IQN’s customers, employees and partners. Joe will then transition to a role on the combined company’s board of directors, to continually assure continuity and success of the combined organization.
HOW DO I KNOW WHOM TO CONTACT AT EACH ORGANIZATION?
- For now, contact who you’ve always worked with.
- As we execute plans for our newly combined organization in the months ahead, we will inform our customers and MSP partners, as appropriate, if any organizational developments impact the sales, implementation, support, or global account management experience that you receive.
WILL THERE BE INTERRUPTIONS TO SERVICE OR SUPPORT?
- You can count on IQN and Beeline to provide a “business as usual” environment, with the same resources and processes addressing your day-to-day needs.
WHAT ABOUT SUPPORT FOR EACH VMS?
- There are no immediate changes to support levels or processes.
- Contact who you’ve always contacted for support.
WILL WE HAVE TO MIGRATE TO A NEW PRODUCT?
- The short answer is no, you will not have to migrate to another VMS platform or product, and there will not be any disruption in services or capabilities to either VMS solution.
- You can continue on your current VMS solution and thanks to IQN’s approach to product releases, you will not endure time-consuming migration activities or disruption in services/capabilities.
- You will benefit from our combined R&D investment and, as our teams collaborate on development, will have access to new functionality from both IQN and Beeline.
- We will continue to work on items on the current roadmap.
- IQN and Beeline are collaborating on detailed plans and a joint roadmap and will communicate to our IQN community, along with Beeline’s customers, as soon as plans solidify.
IS THERE A CURRENT PRODUCT ROADMAP?
- IQN and Beeline are collaborating on detailed plans and will communicate them to our IQN community, along with Beeline’s customers, as soon as plans solidify.
DOES MY MSP PARTNER KNOW?
- Yes, we’ve talked to our MSP partners
- MSPs will have the ability to meet customer needs more quickly and more effectively with the combined organization.
WILL THERE BE ONE NEW NAME/BRAND FROM THIS MERGER?
- We believe so strongly in this union and wish to ensure the continuity of both brands; our teams are working together to create a new name for the combined organization that represents our excitement and passion towards helping our customers win the war for talent while realizing financial and strategic benefits.
- We will be launching our refreshed brand, along with a new logo and website, in the coming months.